Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anything Goes Challenge with Penny Blossom

I am very excited to be hosting this challenge on my blog for Penny Blossom.  I really hope that you can join me in this awesome chance to have fun so please spread the word as I would love to see you all have a chance to win a goodie bag from Penny Blossom.

The goodie bag will be Valentine's theme and will contain the following items:

6 printed Penny stamps on 300 gsm paper
 ribbon
embellishments
and paper flowers

I had so much fun being able to color up one of the new Christmas images that is in the store, it is called "Just for You" and can be found here.  They also have freebies available for you to download here.





Please upload your projects in inlinkz.  You will have until the end of the month to get your entries in.  Please spread the word, the more the merrier and if this all goes well I will be doing more of them for Penny Blossom throughout the year.




1 comment:

Missy said...

Pretty card Tanya, I like the doily in the background!

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.